Sunday, October 21, 2012

Horny Mike Horned Helmet Accessories


When I was visiting Count's Kustoms in Las Vegas this August, I was out in the parking lot getting spare disks for my camera so I could keep snapping away until they threw me out. Off to one side, I saw a flash of movement and color as the biggest damn spiked helmet I had ever seen flew by. 

I asked at the office and was told (with a laugh) that I must have seen Horny Mike. I grabbed a business card and did some research. Michael "Horny Mike" Henry is a customizer and airbrush artist for the Count's hot rod and motorcycle shop. As seen by the helmet below, it is obvious that he is also an imaginative and skilled artist.
Horny Mike Custom Helmet (c) Terri L. Coop
Parked in the Count's swag shop is the incredible, stunning, splendiferously radical horned bike built by Mike. Check out the vid, because stills just don't cut it.


I christened this the "Demon Bike" when I saw it in the swag shop at
Count's Kustoms in Vegas. Created by Horny Mike. (c) Terri L. Coop 


Horny Mike has created adhesive helmet horns for the do-it-yourself customizer. To learn more about them and hope of some of the cool rubs off on you, visit his site at www.hornymike.com. You can also keep up with The Count, Horny Mike and the rest of the crew on History Channel's "Counting Cars"


No comments:

Post a Comment