Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fuzzy Dice. Yes, I Said Fuzzy Dice



"You was laughing at me, I was doing James Dean
You was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen
When you rolled your eyes and twirled my pink fur dice."
Sawyer Brown: "Some Girls Do" 1992

So, I like fuzzy dice. Sue me. They invoke a sense of nostalgia and history in me and make me wish I was out cruising and dropping the flag on a street race instead of reading on the Internet about WWII veterans street racing. 

Vintage Fuzzy Dice are the mascot for my
car memorabilia Facebook page (c) Terri L. Coop

On my Vegas trip I searched for the right souvenir
and on Fremont Street, ta-dah! Set to lucky number
seven (c) Terri Lynn Coop



1 comment:

  1. Lovely post. Thanks for the great information and ideas.
    Check this link for more information where you will get more information and ideas for custom fuzzy dice
    Custom Fuzzy Dice

    ReplyDelete